Startup Boost Global: (App Deadline: March 22, 2021 Program: April 5-May 10, 2021) Free, equity-free, 6-Week global program works with early-stage startups in key areas to help ensure your company is prepared for the next steps in earning revenue, full accelerator admission or seed investment. 1-on-1 mentorship, community feedback, customized content focus, and connections with top accelerators, seed investors, and industry partners.
from recognized experts
to identify holes in the business andhone the startup’s story.
to fix holes in the business.
- Week 1: Induction - Meet your cohort, speakers, mentors and get a deep dive into what’s going to happen over the program and what you need to do to make the most from the program.
- Week 2: Customer Development -Learn how to make the most of your time with customers and getting to the bottom of what they need from your startup and turn these lessons.
- Week 3: Pitch And Presentation Skills - Get best practice tips on how to ensure your presentation and pitch skills communicate your company effectively, clearly and connect with your customers.
- Week 4: Market Sizing - Understand how to breakdown markets to see how big your potential customer can be and start working on how to take the right steps in addressing this new business.
- Week 5: Building Products that Matter - Hear from industry expert speakers on the factors that go into making products that your users and customers will care about to make your startup a necessary item for their everyday way of doing things.
- Week 6: Venture Funding and Accelerators - Get insights into what role accelerators, seed and venture funding may play a role in the future of your startup and how best to deal with them at the right time for your business.